B. S. Anangpuria Institute of Law has set a benchmark emphasizing on overall development of the students be it academics or enriching the practical knowledge of the budding lawyers. In continuation of this spirit. B.S.A.I.L organized a visit to the High Court of Delhi on 6th September 2023 to enable the students to acquire the experience of live court proceedings of the Judiciary in India.
Objective of the event:
1. The visit shall boost the confidence of students and enable them to become successful lawyers.
2. The visit shall provide the opportunity to students to acquaint themselves with live court proceedings.
3. The visit shall provide for instilling a sense of discipline and acquaint the students with court etiquette.
1. The visit shall give an insight to the students of tight security norms and procedural formalities that are required for entering into the courts.
2. The knowledge about court etiquette and court procedural rules.
3. Knowledge about the various cases that are going into the courts and analysing the arguments put forward by the advocates and the judgments and orders passed by the Judges.
The institute firmly believes that merely good academic grades cannot be considered “quality education” in the true sense of the term. Quality education is where students not only attain deep know-how of the academic concepts but also learn the practical application of the knowledge acquired.