The knowledge of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) is very important for students studying Company Law and other Corporate Laws. The NCLT plays a vital role in resolving company disputes. The visit to NCLT enabled our students to learn the following:
- To understand the functioning and working of the National Company Law Tribunal.
- To gain an insight into the cases being taken up and decided by NCLT.
- To extend the learning beyond the textbook.
- To study the methodology of the National Company Law Tribunal.
- To understand the procedure for disposal of cases.
- To enhance the knowledge of students with the functionality of the National Company Law Tribunal.